4 March 2021

List of contraction words

  • Can not - can't.
  • Could not - couldn't.
  • Did not - didn't.
  • Do not - don't.
  • Does not - doesn't.
  • Had not - hadn't.
  • Have not - haven't.
  • He is - he's.
  • He will - he'll.
  • He would - he'd.
  • He had - he'd.
  • Here is - here's.
  • I am - I'm.
  • I have - I've.
  • I will - I'd.
  • is not - isn't.
  • it is - it's.
  • it has - it's.
  • it will - it'll.
  • Must not - mustn't.
  • She is - she's.
  • She will - she'll.
  • She would - she'd.
  • Should not - shouldn't.
  • That is - that's.
  • There is - there's.
  • They are - they're.
  • They have - they've.
  • Was not - wasn't.
  • We are - we're.
  • We have - we've.
  • We will - we'll.
  • We would - we'd.
  • Were not - weren't.
  • What is - what's.
  • Who is - who's.
  • Who will - who'll.
  • Will not - won't.
  • You are - you're.
  • You will - you'll.
  • You would - you'd.
  • You had - you'd 

No comments:

Post a Comment